Pages

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Friends and prayers

On Wednesday, I got to meet up with my friend Molly. Molly is one of my favorite people in this world. She made my wedding dress - without a pattern and it was absolutely gorgeous. We got to eat lunch on the water in Tacoma at Katie Downs - http://www.katiedowns.com/. We both got the Reuben and it was so yummy. After lunch, I drove Molly by the MCM - Mid century house. After telling her about our house hunting advetures and plans, she said she would pray for us. And after she saw the house, she said she knew now what we were looking for and would pray for that. In the midst of he conversation, we talked about praying at God would answerour prayers at the right time and the right place. So, yes, e like the MCM house but we are openo whateve ouse we end p with. We are doing the research and working hard to ind the house,but really do not know if the MCM house is the one or if it will be another one. Today, i ook anoher friend, Sarah, onsee the house. No one was there so we were ale to walk around it. I walked away from the house, liking it more than i already did. The landscaping is better than i remembered in my head - it needs work but it actually is landscaped. So, we welcome prayers that the right house will come at he right time. Thank you in Advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment