Pages

Monday, March 12, 2012

Completely confused and agitated

I've tried all day to look for other house options.  There is the really cool under-priced estate sale house that popped up on Thursday.  Our Realtor called and found out there are currently 5 offers and one has an escalation clause of $160,000.  We can't even get close to the 160k so it's not worth us going to see the house.  We were maybe going to see some others but neither one excited me.  They would be closer to the kind of house we originally thought we would get - cheaper and temporary fixer for the next few years.  But I'm sad that we've lost out on that house we had the offer in for.

Well, i just went online to see "what new houses popped up today" and what do I find?  The house that rejected our offer yesterday, lowered the price 15,000 - which by the way is 6000 less than we offered!  HOW DOES THAT MAKE SENSE??????  I texted the Realtor right away and she'll make calls in the morning.  She is just as confused as I am.

I hope we can just resubmit our offer.   The question is, do we submit what we originally offered or submit lower than that?  Do you think it's a fluke and a mistake somehow?  I'm almost MAD that this is happening.  It's the Fannie Mae automated system and I'm disliking Fannie Mae more and more each day...

Pray for us that something great happens for us tomorrow and we can just make an offer and get this house once and for all.

Good night y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment