Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Depressed...

I'm completely depressed about this house hunting process. In theory I knew it would be an experience with ups and downs but it really has been hard to experience them.  Part of me sees it as an adventure and I have to pinch myself and remind myself that if there was one, really three, houses that we'd be interested in living in, then others will come up too.

Every day, a few times a day, I click on the house that we wanted and it is still listed as "pending."  The bank did move the price down even though they had accepted an offer. Unfortunately, it's over 10 days since the bank accepted the offer.

I know I have to have faith - so is faith 1)continuing to click on that one house and hoping the status changes 2) looking for other houses.

Today, I found another house and even emailed it as part of the list for the Realtor.  Now, 5 hours later, it is listed as PENDING.  I'm depressed again. That house was close to a lake that would be perfect for Charlie.  But alas, we lost out on that house now too.

How do we move faster when our Realtor didn't want to go look for houses until Mike and I could go together? Mike tells me that I can go on my own with Sarah, the Realtor but she would prefer we go together.

I'm sad. I don't want to lose out on a really good house.  Hopefully, another 2000+ square foot house comes up soon that is under-priced and we'll get to be the ones to swipe it out from everyone else.  PLEASE!!This is my plea and prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment