Pages

Thursday, February 9, 2012

TPT Home

I am in California for a couple days to visit the Headquarters of the company I work for.  Yesterday, I went with my boss to find a house-warming present for a mutual coworker.  Neither one of us had been in her home so it was very difficult.  In the meantime, we found some great things that we would love for ourselves.  TPT Home is a fun store.  It reminds me of a similar store - and I'm still not sure if they are the same store: Tai Pan Trading.  I've posted some pictures of the store from their site.  If you love vintage, fun, color, decorations - this is a HUGE store for you!.  (And I'm not getting paid to say this - I just truly love this store).


In fact, I think I'm heading back over there now to buy a 50% off Christmas Nativity set that was beautiful!  (I know, not upcycling but it is on sale!).

No comments:

Post a Comment