Pages

Thursday, February 2, 2012

HGTV Dream Home

Do you know about HGTV's dream home?  I've really decided that it's the answer to all our prayers.  My parents don't know where to retire - they've moved around so much and their three kids (me being the youngest) aren't permanently in one state, so where should they retire?  I've decided they should win the HGTV dream home.  Since the beginning of January, I've entered my mom and I everyday. Mike has also entered on a regular basis.   The hope is that they win the house in Park City, Utah.  They win $500,000 in cash and a GMC SUV.  So, if you are willing to sacrifice some prayers on my families behalf, would love some that we win this house in a few weeks.  (or, enter for yourself at HGTV.com and we wish you all the luck - sincerely).  Let me know if you win, I'll celebrate in your good fortune (and be a little jealous).  

No comments:

Post a Comment