Pages

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Can I goosh a little?

Skip this post if you don't want to hear me goosh about my husband.  I was just thinking about how I need a haircut - haven't gone since the wedding in May 2011 (I know, unhealthy for my hair right).  Then, that string of thought led me to think about my husband.  Before we got married, he would go to get his haircut from the same girl every two weeks.  My husband is balding and so he shaves his head very short.  Since we got married, we bought a $30 hair shaver and we shave his hair every two weeks at home.  It's little things but he has really stepped up on saving money. I feel like he has done so more than I have.  He takes his lunch everyday: a salad, chicken and cottage cheese or left overs from the previous night's dinner.  I really do have a great husband.

Okay, gooshing done but I don't think I tell him enough how great he is so I had to set it in stone (aka the blogosphere).

No comments:

Post a Comment