Pages

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Product Testing: Step2 PlayHouse Toy Tester

image from Facebook.com/thestep2company
If you are a parent like I am... then you have built in product testers in your house.  Why not get rewarded for their talents?  I found this opportunity to be a Step2 Toy Tester through ThrifyMommaRamblings. I've applied and hope I get it.

I have over ten years in the child tech education sector but the last 18 months of being a parent have opened my world to all new products and brands.  If you want to know a brand for kids that makes educational and safe products then Step2 is a brand I would endorse (not paid to say this). I am constantly searching for their products on Craigslist and OfferUp.  We check out their section in ToysRUS.  So, if you're interested in testing something out...  sign up.  You have only FUN to gain...

To go directly to the application: Click here.


No comments:

Post a Comment