Pages

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

In honor of John...

I decided to google John, the former owner, and see what I could find out about him.  The obituary is cut short unless you pay for access to it.  So, I'm limited in my knowledge.  This is what it said (if I found the right John).

JOHN L.  Obituary

(Archived)
Published in News
First 25 of 78 words: John Passed away 12/29/2009. John was 85 years old. He spent many years as a cabinet maker and wood sculptor. John loved...(the rest is archived and you have to pay to access)


JOHN Guest Book | View 1 of 1 Entry:

"John was my neighbor, always smiled, always kind, loved to garden. He was an asset to the neighborhood and will be missed."  - Ms. Brown


To be honest, the neighbor note is what gets me.  If I did find the right John - then I hope to meet Neighbor Brown someday and find out more about John.  What I know from the neighbor across the street is he had Alzheimers and no family.

To Next Steps (and no more heart break!)

No comments:

Post a Comment