Pages

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Chip It up - A fun tool

Last night, I was watching HGTV Design Star and fell in love with the blue color that Britney used in her room challenge.  The problem is, I wrote the show and found out that the paint color used is only sold in California, New Mexico, Arizona, Utah, Lebanon and a few other countries.  That's nowhere near to us here in Washington state.  I decided to try the Sherwin Williams tool "Chip it".  http://letschipit.com/  It's a tool you can add to your browser tool bar (Like the Pin it button).   This is what it created - with a couple options of colors with the SW paint #. I'm excited to go see them at the store and see if it lives up to what I like on the tv.  I'm excited to keep using the chip it tool on all the houzz.com pictures I love too.  

No comments:

Post a Comment